Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

I absolutely LOVE working with Brides! From custom jewelry for their bridesmaids, earrings for themselves or even a necklace for the Mother of the Bride, I've had nothing but a wonderful time creating something special for their special day!

Later this month, I'll give you a peak at all our wedding jewelry, but for now, here's a quick little giftie for the planning Bride-to-Be: a list of a couple of fantastic blogs that will inspire a truly unique wedding!




1 comment:

  1. May I just say that Elizabeth Volk is the best wedding jewelry designer I've ever met. She takes little nuggets of information about the wedding and creates just wonderful custom pieces. The pieces she creates aren't a one-time-wear piece like so many wedding jewelry, I wear mine all the time. I absolutely love it. She's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete